Author Topic: 20?? BMW 6 series <Chop>  (Read 1087 times)

Offline Ultra

• Founder, Publisher Emeritus &
  • Editor
  • Puzzle Points 20
  • More than you bargained for
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • AutoPuzzles
20?? BMW 6 series <Chop>
« on: January 24, 2007, 02:33:23 PM »

???

“Honi soit qui mal y pense”

Click the pic....... Name the car

Offline MG

• Free Radical
  • Puzzle Points 12
  • Designated Driver
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: 20?? BMW 6 series <Chop>
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 05:48:50 PM »
Well, if I needed an $80,000 coupe, I suppose this would be in the running..... :-\

Looks nice enough. Not sure I would spend that kinda dougn on "Nice enough," though.   
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away!

Offline Boxer2500

• Feature Writer
  • Puzzle Points 0
  • This space for rent
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 06:55:32 PM »
Looks hot.

On a related note, one of the neighbors has an original Shark that appears to be from the early '80s. It's seen better days, but it's still clear what a damn fine design it is/was. Not bad for a body style that's over 30 years old.

Offline GRAYWOLF

• Future Media Mogul
  • Feature Writer
  • Puzzle Points 19
  • High School
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 03:29:12 PM »
Coupe? Looks like a wagon/hatchback
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined. The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun."-Patrick Henry