Author Topic: 2008 Dodge Dakota  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Ultra

• Founder, Publisher Emeritus &
  • Editor
  • Puzzle Points 20
  • More than you bargained for
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • AutoPuzzles
2008 Dodge Dakota
« on: December 18, 2006, 07:09:50 PM »
Take a look at what Dodge has in store for next year. From the looks of this latest spy photo, the 2008 Dodge Dakota will get a revamped grille and a new set of headlights by late next year. Expect to see the base 3.7-liter six replaced by Chrysler's new 4.0-liter V6 too, while the V8s get bumps in horsepower. A much needed interior upgrade should be part of the package as well.
“Honi soit qui mal y pense”

Click the pic....... Name the car

Offline Arthur Dent

• Feature Writer
  • Puzzle Points 39
  • Nobody's Prefect
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Old Car Junkie
Re: 2008 Dodge Dakota
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 08:17:22 PM »
Likely its grown bigger as well.

Offline Stephen M

• Feature Writer
  • Puzzle Points 34
  • Rocket Scientist
    • Car-related musings
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 10:22:40 PM »
I swear I think this is the first time I've seen a truck with spy photo camo on it...I mean, it's a TRUCK. Does styling play a large role in the purchase decision? Enough so that the styling direction must be camouflaged from competitors?

I guess the self evident answer is "yes", but it's just not sinking in.  ???
Quote from: Ultra
What possible higher authority could we appeal to than Steppenwolf?

Offline Otto Puzzell

• Founder and
  • Editor
  • Puzzle Points 444
  • Open field, with a window.
    • AutoPuzzles
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 03:34:22 AM »
If any of our Motown readers would like to look at this truck a little closer, there is one parked behind the Chrysler Mopar parts facility in Centerline, MI. Pull in the visitor's parking lot at the most southern of the buildings there, and you'll see it parked behind the gate behind the building due north.

FWIW, it didn't look any bigger. I think it's a just re-skin, but I could be wrong.
You wanna be the man, you gotta Name That Car!

Offline GRAYWOLF

• Future Media Mogul
  • Feature Writer
  • Puzzle Points 19
  • High School
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • My Blog
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 11:03:36 AM »
If the Dakota is bigger, does that mean the Raider will be bigger?
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined. The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun."-Patrick Henry