Author Topic: Solved TGF-293: Citroen Type 23U, 1952 by Marcel Breuil  (Read 705 times)

Offline targhediferro

• Professional
  • Puzzle Points 409
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: TGF-293
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2013, 05:50:38 PM »
I understood that the Suze's van was an Antem, and you were surprised that the answer was not the one I was searching, because they look very similar. Perhaps they are both a job of my obscure name.

Offline pguillem

• Professional
  • Puzzle Points 526
  • Designer
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2013, 08:08:49 PM »
I understood that the Suze's van was an Antem, and you were surprised that the answer was not the one I was searching, because they look very similar. Perhaps they are both a job of my obscure name.

I don't know who was the coachbuilder of the the Suze  van.  I just said Antem because Antem bodied another truck. And I tried Besset because there is a very similar looking bus.  But I'm afraid at guessing an obscure coachbuilder because i don't have the slightest ideau of which way to go.

BTW If it's not Antem, Heuliez or Besset and if it's a Citroën truck, then it's bodied by Marcel Breuil  Thanks to Google negative Search !
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 12:48:16 PM by pguillem »

Offline targhediferro

• Professional
  • Puzzle Points 409
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2013, 01:13:57 PM »
BTW If it's not Antem, Heuliez or Besset and if it's a Citroën truck, then it's bodied by Marcel Breuil  Thanks to Google negative Search !
Correct, It's indeed a Citroen by Marcel Breuil, 108 Faub.de Paris, Limoges.  I add the picture of the metal logo.