Author Topic: Puzzle #942 - Solved 924 Mercedes Benz 24-100 by Fleetwood  (Read 2322 times)

Offline Arunas

• Professional
  • Puzzle Points 652
  • Nulla tenaci invia est via
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • https://www.cartefacts.com
Re: Puzzle #942
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2008, 09:19:17 AM »
Please reply to my question about answer.

P.S. Why You guys, are so afraid of giving links? Is the secrecy of the links is a part of the game, yes? There could be a nice duscussion about that, but not here...

Offline Ultra

• Founder, Publisher Emeritus &
  • Editor
  • Puzzle Points 20
  • More than you bargained for
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • AutoPuzzles
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2008, 12:51:46 PM »
Ignorance is bliss.

Ray B, I made my point "strongly" because he just doesn't seem to get it.   Hope I wasn't poorly perceived.

:huh:
“Honi soit qui mal y pense”

Click the pic....... Name the car

Offline Ray B.

• Puzzle Points 546
  • Pasta la vista
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • La philosophie dans la piscine
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2008, 01:30:41 PM »
Ultra, I had understood your point perfectly... and also why you had to spell it out.
He Touched Me With His Noodly Appendage

Offline Otto Puzzell

• Founder and
  • Editor
  • Puzzle Points 444
  • Open field, with a window.
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • AutoPuzzles
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2008, 04:45:30 AM »
Please reply to my question about answer.

P.S. Why You guys, are so afraid of giving links? Is the secrecy of the links is a part of the game, yes? There could be a nice duscussion about that, but not here...

Arunas: yes, you ID'd the car correctly. However, you once again posted a link to the site from where the puzzle pic was sourced. You have been asked, more than once, not to do that, by me and by others. Time and again, you protest that you don't agree with the request, and continue to post the links.

So, in response, you are in the midst of a 7-day ban, and no point will be awarded for solving this puzzle. If you chose to return after the 7-day ban, and again disregard the "don't link to the source ban", or other behaviors you have been warned of, a permanent ban will be imposed. If you can abide by the rules and behave accordingly, no more will be said on this subject, and you will be welcomed back as an AutoPuzzles member in good standing.

You wanna be the man, you gotta Name That Car!

Offline Allemano

• Editor
  • Puzzle Points 821
  • almost retired
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Puzzle #942 - Solved 924 Mercedes Benz 24-100 by Fleetwood
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2008, 11:42:50 AM »
What about a binding netiquette on which everyone has to agree with? Otherwise you have to tell it again and again!
Or was the rule 'No linking please!" officially mentioned before?
Arunas wasn't and is not the only one who has trespass against it.
(okay, maybe noone was as stubborn as he was!  ;D)

Offline Ultra

• Founder, Publisher Emeritus &
  • Editor
  • Puzzle Points 20
  • More than you bargained for
    • AutoPuzzles
Re: Puzzle #942 - Solved 924 Mercedes Benz 24-100 by Fleetwood
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2008, 11:30:54 PM »
What about a binding netiquette on which everyone has to agree with? Otherwise you have to tell it again and again!
Or was the rule 'No linking please!" officially mentioned before?
Arunas wasn't and is not the only one who has trespass against it.
(okay, maybe noone was as stubborn as he was!  ;D)

It happens and when told it is inappropriate and why thoughtful people stop the practice.

Arunas has had multiple instructions and warnings, ignored them all, and has brought this upon himself.

:2˘:
“Honi soit qui mal y pense”

Click the pic....... Name the car