Author Topic: Q#20 - solved - Replicar Bugatti trike  (Read 821 times)

Offline Quiller

• Expert
  • Puzzle Points 332
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Quiller Print
Q#20 - solved - Replicar Bugatti trike
« on: April 13, 2008, 11:52:21 AM »
Hi what's the name of this Bugattiesque trike?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 11:14:18 AM by Oguerrerob »

Offline Allan L

• Feature Writer
  • Puzzle Points 413
  • Forum Host in Vintage!
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Q#20
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 03:17:22 PM »
Type 26¼? ;D
Opinionated but sometimes wrong

Offline Quiller

• Expert
  • Puzzle Points 332
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Quiller Print
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 12:47:13 PM »
Your 75% gag scores 100%

Offline neilshouse

• Feature Writer
  • Puzzle Points 431
  • I want one!
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 08:57:53 AM »
I'm not sure what the name of this trike is but it was recently for sale on ebay, part of the description -

Here we have a Bugatti which was built in the 1980s based on a Suzuki 50cc motorbike engine therefore can be driven on the road at 16 years.  It is electric start and kick start.  It has lights, indicators and is road registered.  It has a handbrake on the outside on the drivers side.  It is built out of fibreglass.  The paint has cracked on the mudguards and the rear bootlid that lifts up there is a couple of cracks in that.  It is on a SORN at present and is not MOTd.  It is a 1983 Y reg.  We believe a man in Faversham built it for his 16 year old son.  It was on Blue Peter in the 1980s.  It holds two people (two seater).  I do have a spare engine and a couple of spare wheels.  My son is 9 and drives around our garden in it.  It comes with a two wheeled trailer that has been specifically built for this car.

I think its awful.

Offline Quiller

• Expert
  • Puzzle Points 332
    • Quiller Print
Re: Q#20 - solved - Replicar Bugatti trike
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 03:00:00 PM »
You deserve a point for finding it. For the record, this 'Bugatti' trike was built in c1983 by Alan Hatswell of Replicar, the man behind the Cursor microcar