Author Topic: Puzzle #959 - Solved! Crofton Bug  (Read 886 times)

Offline Otto Puzzell

• Founder and
  • Editor
  • Puzzle Points 444
  • Open field, with a window.
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • AutoPuzzles
Puzzle #959 - Solved! Crofton Bug
« on: July 31, 2008, 05:36:44 AM »

Crofton Bug

Know what it is?

Please, respond below and let us know the make and model designation of the car posted here.

If you haven't registered yet, you need to do so in order to reply with your answer.  You can do so by clicking here.

Also, please be sure to check out our other puzzles, and, please post a puzzle of your own if you'd like - the more, the merrier. :D

Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 03:07:58 AM by Oguerrerob »
You wanna be the man, you gotta Name That Car!

Offline DynaMike

• Expert
  • Puzzle Points 230
  • Amsterdam, cool.
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Puzzle #959
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 02:39:28 PM »
That's one of about 200 produced 1959-1961 Crofton Bugs (powered by a Crosley engine), isn't it?

Offline Otto Puzzell

• Founder and
  • Editor
  • Puzzle Points 444
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • AutoPuzzles
Re: Puzzle #959
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 04:46:56 PM »
You guys are solving faster than I can post 'em!  ;D

DynaMike, you know your stuff. We'd love it if you posted puzzles, too!  :)

Offline DynaMike

• Expert
  • Puzzle Points 230
  • Amsterdam, cool.
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Puzzle #959 - Solved! Crofton Bug
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 05:08:59 PM »
I'd love to, but I even don't know how to scan a picture  :o I do have a (digital) pic of a car that I cannot identify. A friend of mine found it in a heritage and he's got no idea what it could be. Could I post that one (and how do I do so) ?

Offline Otto Puzzell

• Founder and
  • Editor
  • Puzzle Points 444
    • AutoPuzzles
Re: Puzzle #959 - Solved! Crofton Bug
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 04:16:49 AM »
Stateside, many drug stores (chemists?) have photo processing desks, equipped with connectors to hook up to most any type of digital camera, allowing you to create CD's or memory sticks of pictures, or they can be e-mailed to you by the store. I'd assume a similar service is available near you.

Once you get the picture(s) home, pop the disk into your PC. When you post here, select the "Additional Options" link in the posting window. This will open an "Attach" window. Click "Browse", find the picture file and upload it. That's all there is to it.