Author Topic: What it is 106...SOLVED>>>Buick 57S Special Sedan  (Read 1616 times)

Offline GRAYWOLF

• Future Media Mogul
  • Feature Writer
  • Puzzle Points 19
  • High School
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • My Blog
What it is 106...SOLVED>>>Buick 57S Special Sedan
« on: April 17, 2007, 09:41:12 PM »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 07:27:49 AM by Oguerrerob »
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined. The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun."-Patrick Henry

Offline GRAYWOLF

• Future Media Mogul
  • Feature Writer
  • Puzzle Points 19
  • High School
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • My Blog
Re: What it is 106
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 10:38:24 AM »
I Thought this would have gone in the Rookie section...
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined. The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun."-Patrick Henry

Offline vwlarry

• Puzzle Points 8
  • Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 05:46:27 PM »
1931 Buick

Offline GRAYWOLF

• Future Media Mogul
  • Feature Writer
  • Puzzle Points 19
  • High School
    • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 09:43:46 PM »
Model?

Offline Tifosi

• Feature Writer
  • Puzzle Points 46
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 01:40:49 AM »
Model 90?  It's hard to tell for me...so many '31 Buicks had the "biplane" bumpers.  The 50 series seemed to have wooden wheels, and this one doesn't...I'm about half asleep and under heavy sedation from Nyquil right now, so my posts might not make a lot of sense...zzzzzz

Dan
"Like most of life's problems, this one can be solved with bending..."

Bender B.Rodrigues

Offline GRAYWOLF

• Future Media Mogul
  • Feature Writer
  • Puzzle Points 19
  • High School
    • My Blog
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 09:27:10 AM »
If it helps any it is a 1932.

Offline Ultra

• Founder, Publisher Emeritus &
  • Editor
  • Puzzle Points 20
  • More than you bargained for
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • AutoPuzzles
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 01:13:29 PM »
Driveable Dreams Aplenty

Keep an eye on the newsstand for the upcoming October 2006 issue of Hemmings Classic Car magazine; in it you’ll find a number of tasty and surprising driveable dream automobiles, those original cars that hearty folks keep maintaining and driving. Although not all are immaculately preserved like the 13,700-mile 1932 Buick 57S Special Sedan belonging to Allan and Pat Keherley of Liberty, New York, they all have dedicated owners and fantastic stories.

“Honi soit qui mal y pense”

Click the pic....... Name the car

Offline Tifosi

• Feature Writer
  • Puzzle Points 46
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 01:15:29 PM »
1932 Buick  57S Special Sedan...here's a shot of the same car at speed...

Bender B.Rodrigues

Offline Tifosi

• Feature Writer
  • Puzzle Points 46
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 01:18:24 PM »
1932 Buick  57S Special Sedan...here's a shot of the same car at speed...

Well, it wa gonna be the same shot as the last one in Ultra's ast post.... he beat me by 2 minutes...bet the ink wasn't even dry yet...

Dan

Bender B.Rodrigues

Offline GRAYWOLF

• Future Media Mogul
  • Feature Writer
  • Puzzle Points 19
  • High School
    • My Blog
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 03:08:23 PM »
This should jsut about take care of the pix I got from Hemmings....If not, there is only a couple left.

Offline Otto Puzzell

• Founder and
  • Editor
  • Puzzle Points 444
  • Open field, with a window.
    • AutoPuzzles
Re: What it is 106...SOLVED>>>Buick 57S Special Sedan
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 04:07:55 PM »
*whew*
You wanna be the man, you gotta Name That Car!